Reports to: Service Manager
Serves customers by using mechanical, welding and fabrication skills to install and service agricultural equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to read blue prints, sheet metal layouts, hydraulics and knowledge of equipment fabrication
- Displays knowledge of process piping and pumping systems
- Detect/diagnose malfunctions of equipment/systems and take corrective action
- Responsible for welding components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential
- Willingness to lead, train and mentor Second Service Technicians and new employees
- Responsible for cleanliness and maintenance of service truck and equipment
- Responsible for quality of work and accuracy of all paperwork
- Responsible for adherence to all safety practices
- Other duties may be assigned.
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Proficient use of hand tools and construction equipment
- Experience in layout and fitting
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings, blue prints
- Ability to perform routine equipment maintenance
- Ability to lift and maneuver 50lbs.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Motivation and willingness to learn new skills
- Motivation and willingness to learn new products
- Customer service focused
Education and Experience Required
- Valid Drivers License with good driving record, CDL preferred
- Knowledge with the service and installation process
- Agricultural experience is a plus but not required
- Full time, 40 to 60 hours per week.
- Company transportation provided from shop to jobsites.
- Pay is negotiable with experience and skills.
- Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Holiday, Vacation & Sick Pay, 401(k) Plan
Download Job Application (PDF)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com